Sunday 3 May 2015

Tripin ........

Well its been a long time in coming but on the 28th April , I came across a ' trip ' of Dotterel there were 7 ,( 5 females and 2 males ). It also turned into a bit of a twitch with no Dotterel at the top of Pendle Hill . It was one of those awkward moments........ I had found 7 Dotterel,''''' I put the news out and then just I had.... they flew off, It took an hour to relocate them and by this time there were a few people looking......Luckily I found them two fields from the original spot.(phewww)
   Not much else this week except lapwing and Whitethroat on Soil Hill and a couple of Bullfinch and a Goldcrest on my local walk.

3 comments:

Brian Sumner . said...

Well found Andy.

David Sutcliffe said...

That was a great find Andy - and didn't they look fantastic !

AndyC said...

Yep,,stunning